ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rasping

Cant explain to well but my 1.2 is only a few months old with a few k on the clock and my dad waved me down as i was driving off today and said my car sounds odd, i opened the door and revved and it was making a hissy / raspy noise from the exhaust. He asked me if it was revving ok cause if it was skipping or jummping (the rev meter) then it could be serious apparantly. But it seems ok, i took it out for a drive, driving it gently and ragging it and there seemed to be no problems, he reckons it could be dirty petrol. Any ideas?

Cheers, im off on quite a drive tomorrow so was just a bit worried. If it gets any worse i will just take it to a Renault and ask them to have a look over it. Its under warranty so should be ok.

BMW 335d

mine makes the same noise mate and i know a few other lads who have them and theres are the same. wouldnt worry about it