ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rate My Basket

Cool breeze. I will check these later. TBH it's all recoverable anyway as none of it is on my OS drive right now. Plus I'm adding a new OS drive anyway so I have plenty of recovery options.

Wow what an epic case. Real presence and fantastic quality. Jet black cavernous interior and great cable management. It's like a f**king wardrobe lol.

Downside being that I've had to order a CPU power cable extension, as the case is so big that the ones supplied with the PSU don't reach the board. Hardcore. It oozes quality and authority, and looks expensive inside & out. Then again it was expensive!

I'll be keeping this case for many many years :approve:

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Jesus, I thought the 800D was a lot of money. I'm not sure your getting much more for the money though, maybe a bit better quality, but the Corsair is pretty good.

Evo 5 RS
what case are we speaking of here? I'm ordering an XSPC H1 next month in preparation for operation completely pointless build

Crikey. This Vertex 3 SSD is off the HOOK. I didn't realise an operating system could be this responsive. Everything just happens in an instant. Love it! :eek:

I reckon RAID 0 Vertex 3 would be so fast you'd start getting younger.

Doing a Prime95 run at the moment. Cruising at a sedate 4.3Ghz at under 60c.

Looking good so far.

Evo 5 RS
I'm running RAID 0 vertex 3s, on an X58 board that's fairly pointless for a couple of reasons

The marvel SATA 3 controller is complete s**te. Uses the PCI-E Bus and can barely muster more than 300mb/s - which is pathetic. The intel controller is SATA 2.0, and a single drive will pretty much cream the bus. I'm mustering 513mb/s from a pair. In fact even on a proper SATA 3 controller card you're capped to 650mb/s anywho. Mental piece of hardware those drives

Gareth, yep. Fully watercooled. It's going to be a fookin' beast :D