ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rayvern hydraulics on dynamique

Range Rover, GTC, LP640

I am thinking of getting some hydraulics fitted im waiting for a reply over them. Itl be the full monty with tilt up down etc etc.

What does everybody think?

Has anbody got them ?

Dont you have to fill your boot with all the hydralic thingies (As you can tell Im an expert) wont it make your car alot heavier?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

your insane hilly!!

have you got the sabre ally wing kit?

post your pics!!

Range Rover, GTC, LP640

Calm down guys.!!

Ive been thinking about the room etc, it will mean i have to re think my ice when i refit it all but im taking the back seats out so that will help with the amps and subs etc.I will be struggling to get anywhere when its out of the bodyshop, its gunna be very low as its on 60 pi at the mo.

The pics are on my phone and when its all done next month i will put on.

If your thinking of the stupid £1200 wing ants got on his black rt its cack-gunna go down the 1 off road--either sunny gtir or sumet else ??? wait

No offence to anyone who likes them but hydraulics are so f**king gay, whats so good about bouncing around? Get a f**king pogo stick or a fat girlfriend.

Ah, its all very well to say that, but when you see Dr Dre out in his Bentley surrounded by his many biatches going round corners dipping on three 20" wheels with the 4th up in the air, youll know what its all about! And theres nothing gay about it.

if you want a lowrider get a chevy impala(sp) and dow it properly not in a bloody clio you would look like a tit sorry but you would

Its all very well flashing the bling bling in a £250k bentley in LA but not quite the same effect in a £8k Clio on a rainy day in downtown Manchester.

actually rob i dunno downtown manchester it a place for all the bling bling :D it so ghetto and all dat let me guess he also wears a white vest and a knotted bandana on his head ;)

lol i have a great idea get some rotor blades that pop out of ya sunroof so you can fly away like inspector gadget too:p

we are being a bit cruel, to be fair it will probably look quite impressive but still have to say i wouldnt personally fit them as i really can only see it doing bad things to the handling and general driveablilty of the car

we may be been cruel but its cruel to be kind, come on if you got to see a clio bouncing down the road you would just laugh not go ooh that looks good you would think that looks stupid.

granted wel done for been an indervidual but still

ITS A CAR NOT A BOUNCY CASTLE

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

right ok we are all being a bit silly here.

1 hydrolics on a clio will lift it up and down im telling u now u wont get it to bounce because A) u need alot of space i met the guy with the black honda accord on hydrolics and yeh he can make it lift fast and drop fast but can bounce it, to bounce it u will need 1 hell of a lot of batteries a pump for each wheel and u will need to strenthen the chassis and a arms and the suspention mounts will have to be really heavily modded to take the strain.

i went to a lowrider show in america and saw cars doing jump rope i.e skipping etc and even to get a bounce the amount of work u need doing is ALOT. also if u go on the roads with it and raise it to get over bumps its illegal u arnt aloowed to have your car moving like that as the law says its distracting to u and other road users.

u might be able to get it to spider and possibly get it to 3 wheel but thats about it unless u gonna pay about 5-6 grand.

air bags are your best bet as u can set them to a predefined hight they give you a good ride and when u let them deflate u get a nice TSSSSSHHHHH.

hydrolics are noisy too u here the cool jjjjjjjppppssssttt noise on tv and stuff but when u in the car and its going off its a different matter.

MalicE

rayvern are the bollox m8 we have a couple of customer cars booked in there aswell as the lowest saxo in the country at the bodyshop at the moemnt after a trip to rays.

hydraulics are a great toy, font be kidded into thinking they will bounce up and down cuz they wont. the benfits of gydralics are that u can deck your car to an undriveable hight when parked to look phat and then higher it and actually drive away. the downside is it handles like sh*t, the ride will be crap and the handling even worse.

wiked toy tho, always impresses the customers when we demo the saxo

If you do it let me know, would love to see what it looks like in operation, briefly toyed with the idea then thought hang on...£1600 on my clio, for something that I aint going to be able to take out when I sell, it nah dont think so....But its personal taste if you keeping it for significant amount of time then cool.

I was told though that you can pretty much only have standard ride height when going along then drop it when you stop. That would suck having to drive with two fists of space between wheel and arch!!!

Goodluck

Thanks for the cheque Noel

hydraulics wreck the handling, you tarts just want them deck your car and show of to 14 year old girls, shame on you!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

i htink air bags are a good idea wouldnt mind some on my clio give a cusioned ride too and a nice pssssst as u deflate them.

i got a quote for front bags and rear tourtion bags with the compressor and split carge battery and it came back as just under 1 grand wich seeing as i intend to keep my car for a while i dont think its a bad idea after i have my gtt convertion and 17s i might go for it.

MalicE