ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB 182 - Eastbourne. ST54. White Wheels.

RB 182 FF
Seen a RB 182 going around Eastbourne, lowered on what must be coilovers with white wheels, very very nice. Recognise it from this site but can't think whose it was. Has got a couple of cliosport stickers.

Seen you a couple of weeks ago and you waved, saw you again parked up yesterday in Hyde Gardens in town.

RB 182 FF
Yea I think it might be actually...If he could shed some light on who he sold it to would be grand!!

Leon Cupra R
Hi there yeah I bought it off schweppy a couple of months back. Thanks for all the positive comments! To be honest looks like I might need to sell soon as its a bit small for what I need. :(

Leon Cupra R
I'm afraid I'm craving a turbo again lol, probably a cupra r seen a nice one on pistonheads for a decent price.

RB 182 FF
Cool, was going to flyer it the last time I saw it, but then thought I recognised the car so thought better of it lol. Looks very nice anyway, think you work round by or for lotus labels?

Leon Cupra R
Yeah he's had that for about 2 years or so and another friend has a BG ff 182. They both tend to keep cars for a long time unfortunately I change all the time :( Only car I;'ve ever wanted to keep for a long time was my evo.

RB 182 FF
Yea one of my mates has got a cup and another has a BG 182 lol. Yea going from a Evo to a 182 is a bit different. My best mate had a blue Tommi Makinen up until recently, I don't know if you ever saw that going around?

Leon Cupra R
Reims blue one? Yeah Pretty sure I've seen that. Mine was the silver FQ with the carbon bonnet. Running on the healthy side of 400 bhp best car I've owned but also the most expensive by a long way - used to average 17mpg and I do 18k a year!

RB 182 FF
It was canal blue, sold it earlier in the year, that was pushing 360 bhp so went quite well, but yes they do drink like fish lol. I can see why you sold it!! No doubt I will see your motor around I don't live too far from where you work so you will probably see my missus driving it.