ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB 182 - Fosse Way

Impreza Wagon
Seen you twice now on the morning commute on the Fosse Way approaching Hunningham, lowered on white alloys (Turinis?) and a very loud exhaust!!

Subaru 330s
Lol hi that's me, I'll wave next time, both times you looked half asleep lol, just started a new job in cov so will probably see you most days, yours looks nice, lowered?

Impreza Wagon
Lol hi that's me, I'll wave next time, both times you looked half asleep lol, just started a new job in cov so will probably see you most days, yours looks nice, lowered?

I usually am half asleep! Lowered on Sportlines with a Yozza, I couldn't handle coilovers (I must be getting old).

I think I've seen your car parked up in Leamington before, looks nice. I'll attempt a wave if I see you again :)

Subaru 330s
Got to say I really hate that bit of road on coilovers, might have to find another route lol