ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB 197 Hampton Peterborough ULZ

Clio Rs 200T
Ahh nice yeah there's a few of use lot on here. My next door neighbour has a 172 so it's pretty nice seeing them in the morning. EDIT: Hang on, I've just clicked! I've seen your car in Yaxley before and stanground a few times I'm sure that's you

Last edited:
  Clio 182
Loud 182 miltek + decat. It's lovely - tall, hairy, bearded character, normally driving like a c*** - that's me

Clio 182
Seen a black ph2 pass me the other day in Werrington, should organize a mini meet or something.. Would be good to know fellow peterboroians!

Clio Rs 200T
Yeah would be good to have a meet. When we get through all this bad weather, have one then?

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
I've been looking at a few ideas to organise a meet for the Peterborough area. Should be a thread up in a couple of weeks.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
I was thinking of somewhere like Chiquitos or a karting meet. In the summer Rutland Water is a good place for a meet.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
I'll post a thread up some time soon so we can get something organised.

If I'm honest, I really don't like Peterborough karting. Went once since they've had the electric karts and can only get one or two good laps before the batteries start going off. Give me petrol any day.

Clio 182
Karting track is just round the corner for me.. I'll do some digging about see if I can get any good local ones near Peterborough or surrounding areas

Clio Rs 200T
If we did do karting Monday night get 120mins of racing for the price of 30mins or they do gp racing on Friday nights