ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB Cleaning/Detailing Products

RS Clio 197
Hi, just bought a RB 197 and was wondering what products would be best for it, I already have Chemical Guys V36 and V38 for the swirls etc. but what glazes and waxes would you guys recommend for it? I've got chemical guys black light already for my previous car, but doubt it would do the same.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Hi, just bought a RB 197 and was wondering what products would be best for it, I already have Chemical Guys V36 and V38 for the swirls etc. but what glazes and waxes would you guys recommend for it? I've got chemical guys black light already for my previous car, but doubt it would do the same.

Try Prima Amigo. Not found many products that are better tbh.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Amigo is one of a few products I just didn't rate, didn't think it added anything to the finish and no sign of any real filling ability by hand or machine.

Autofinesse tripple and britemax blackmax fill better leaving a good base for waxing over. Wax and sealant there's far too many variables to mention dependant on your requirements and budget