ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB Goodness...

Audi TT 3.2
Went for a little drive this afternoon, tryed to find some new picture locations.

Not done much to the car in the past 3months, im getting a private plate in the next month, and then i will be on the look out for some new seats. (Cup pov spec ftl)

Nothing special just a few shots.

DSCF0321.jpg

DSCF0323.jpg

DSCF0325-1.jpg

DSCF0327.jpg

DSCF0326.jpg

C+C Welcome

George

Ollie's Silver Cup
Looks great as usual :)

where did you go for the photos?

Oh and give me your lights :rasp: haha!

Last edited:

DB.

BMW 440i
Perfect mate, it was yours that has made me want the 2118's!

Love it!

You got any shots of the RB on the ring? Wouldn't mind nicking em! :rasp:

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Looks lovely that, mate. I'm really unsure about the Turini's on the RB. I always think they look too "dinky". On other colours they work, but I dunno. Saying that, it does look like a cracker, that.

Nice work, all round. What exhaust is that, Milltek?

Audi TT 3.2
Looks lovely that, mate. I'm really unsure about the Turini's on the RB. I always think they look too "dinky". On other colours they work, but I dunno. Saying that, it does look like a cracker, that.

Nice work, all round. What exhaust is that, Milltek?

Yeh its a miltek, I've got a straight through center section and a decat so its pretty loud and raspy!

Cheers for the nice comments :)