ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB in the Ghetto of Sheffield

R26
Couple of pictures from this morning outside an old looking Tyres and Exhausts centre in Sheffield :)

edot17.jpg

edit15.jpg

edit13.jpg

edit12.jpg

edit11.jpg

Comments welcome!

R26
Looks good mate! Should of dropped me a line lol

Thanks :) Sorry dude i would have but i was only there getting the girlfriends things after been down at NWP for a major service, new brakes etc..

Low mate.

Only on Sportlines mate, hoping to get it sitting right next week when the Coilovers go on :D

very nice mate! is that a megane splitter??

Yeah it is, but i think i got the wrong one cause it was a struggle to get on and doesnt fit perfect, but hey ho it'll do for now!

Last edited:
  Nimbus Megane R26
hmmm looks like graham went out of business years ago lol. Love your car mate, although like me, i think its time for silvervisions :)

Audi A4 TDi Sport
Hahaha true true!

Its not ideal but it will do for now, all my money has gone for the time being, Both belts changed, Service, Full Uprated front brakes, new back brakes, Yozza decat, V Maxx Coilovers, V6 Box, 4 New tyres etc etc..! All within 2 weeks :\

Jesus stu. Thats some list for 2 weeks. Looks ace though.

Nimbus Megane R26
thats some outgoings on the car lately mate hah.

thought i was bad with 2 front tyres,new battery,new wiper blades,new front disks and pads etc,48k service and some matched inlets in the space of 2 months hah.

Where u order your silvervisions from if you dont mind me asking bud? totally at a loss as to which ones to order!

R26
thats some outgoings on the car lately mate hah.

thought i was bad with 2 front tyres,new battery,new wiper blades,new front disks and pads etc,48k service and some matched inlets in the space of 2 months hah.

Where u order your silvervisions from if you dont mind me asking bud? totally at a loss as to which ones to order!

Haha yeah, i forgot to mention the RS Sabelt steering wheel too which was like 170notes....

I got my silver bulbs from a guy from here but iirc you can get them for like a 5er on ebay matey x