ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB meets iceberg!

Ollie's Silver Cup
Howdy, CS!

I met up with Andy (Andy12) earlier this afternoon, with the intention of getting a few photos of the cars; his RB 182 and my Iceberg 172 Cup.

As I've got LOADS of mine already, I concentrated on Andy's lovely RB! Then, a few photos of the two together. :)

5970281039_21c84db99b_z.jpg

5970283101_3c8af4a022_z.jpg

5970282643_b02f83d799_z.jpg

5970840022_949afa178c_z.jpg

5970284757_9b024fa429_z.jpg

5970284397_77ecb27b5b_z.jpg

5970283949_5fe5f5bd1d_z.jpg

A few of the cars together, followed by one where my cup rolled in.

5970280697_617ab2e5db_z.jpg

5970282075_2e572ea8fb_z.jpg

5970279915_612d5ef0f5_z.jpg

5970281581_9ffb87786d_z.jpg

:)

Audi TT 3.2
Both look great!

RB is similar to my old one

DSCF0337.jpg

Oliver you meeting at LFE before CSS?

Last edited:
  Ollie's Silver Cup
Thanks for the comments! :approve: Enjoyed photographing a car that's not silver haha!

I'm pretty happy with how some of the photos of come out, the first one particularly.

George, yep I'll be at LFE on Saturday. I'm assuming you are too? :)

Audi TT 3.2
Thanks for the comments! :approve: Enjoyed photographing a car that's not silver haha!

I'm pretty happy with how some of the photos of come out, the first one particularly.

George, yep I'll be at LFE on Saturday. I'm assuming you are too? :)

yeh ill be meeting you all there!

Z4 Coupe
Cheers, I thought you said you were but wasn't sure.... Actually looks fine on 15's and sportlines, I was wondering if I could make the jump without coils!

It's odd really. Before buying the sportlines I had a good look around the forum and pretty much decided that the stance was not going to look right being so high withs 15's. But somehow I've gotten away with it and actually seems lower than most I've seen on the same springs.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Both look great guys. You running paradas Oli? Just the sidewall looked very yoko style.

Also I can't get round to liking the 2118's in White against the Blue, sorry. It ties in well but kinda blurs the definition of the wheel.

Ollie's Silver Cup
The cup been mapped yet?

Nope, not yet. It's still running on the standard map until I decide what to do about my 428 cams.

Just waiting to get some feedback from Tom regarding them. :)

Awesome pics as always Oliver. RB looks nice but I have always loved your Berg.

Thanks! :D

Both look great guys. You running paradas Oli? Just the sidewall looked very yoko style.

Good spot; they are Yoko's, but not Paradas. :) I'm running Yoko AD08's.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
:eek: Not far away. From those pictures that's an epic spot! ;)

Are those more dry style tryes mate?

Ollie's Silver Cup
:eek: Not far away. From those pictures that's an epic spot! ;)

Are those more dry style tryes mate?

Yes mate, I'd say they're definitely more a dry style tyre; however, they're not bad in the wet either! They actually give much better performance in the wet than the Parada's ever did.

Steel belted sidewalls too, meaning they don't suffer from the horrific flex that the Paradas do! :)

Z4 Coupe

Also I can't get round to liking the 2118's in White against the Blue, sorry. It ties in well but kinda blurs the definition of the wheel.

I can appreciate that fella, each to their own:), Thanks for the comments:)

Ollie's Silver Cup
I like the softer edge the white gives on 2118's actually. It's really noticeable on the photos of the cars together. :)