ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB Sunday Drive

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Hi guys!
After seeing a few threads yesterday of drives out, I decided to go for a blast. Weather wasn't the best, but it was great to get back in the Clio after not driving it for a good few weeks. Just a couple of photo's as I forgot to charge my camera up:blush:

16046737496_6879dee1ab_z.jpg
IMG_7400-2 by Joe_Harding, on Flickr

15886767177_f433eedee2_z.jpg
IMG_7401-2 by Joe_Harding, on Flickr

15885266170_02aa353bbd_z.jpg
IMG_7414-2 by Joe_Harding, on Flickr

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Still looks Bob that fella!

How come you ain't been in it for a few weeks, you have a daily? as I''m sure nige/Eddie will be looking at your loggers :cry:

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Still looks Bob that fella!

How come you ain't been in it for a few weeks, you have a daily? as I''m sure nige/Eddie will be looking at your loggers :cry:
Cheers Gaz, I see yours is up for sale :(

God no, I'm not that stupid lol. I've just been working a few Saturday's and haven't really needed to drive anywhere in it to be honest.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Cheers Gaz, I see yours is up for sale 😧

God no, I'm not that stupid lol. I've just been working a few Saturday's and haven't really needed to drive anywhere in it to be honest.

Well not really.............I want a Meg, but really want a Mk3 Cup. Bit out of my price range with house move on the horizon next year. So I think i'll stick for now :)

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
that colour on they F1s in that colour is the perfect combo surprised no ones done that before!!
Thanks! I originally had these wheels on my 1.2 so I was pretty pleased when I fitted them onto this lol.
Looks awesome as usual joe, I really need to go for a run out to that lake, it always looks like a nice place to visit.
Thanks Paul. You'll love it, really nice scenery and roads surrounding it.