ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB182 - Simple detail :)

DB.

BMW 440i
Gave the 182 a simple detail today, bit of hand polishing, bit of waxing. Simples. :)

Mods
Yozza Exhaust System
CF Splitter
CF Front Badge
197 Renaultsport badge, removed Clio badge. (Not sure if it'l stay like this)
CTR Aerial
Silver Calipers

Mods to come next
Coilovers
Anthracite 2118s maybe. :) Unless i change my mind!

Photos

DSC01408.jpg

DSC01406.jpg

DSC01407.jpg

DSC01404.jpg

DSC01397.jpg

DSC01401.jpg

DSC01400.jpg

DSC01398.jpg

DSC01395.jpg

DSC01402.jpg

DSC01405.jpg

Thanks,

Dave :)

RB One Eight Two
Very nice mate. Im deffinately painting my calipers silver, it looks so neat and tidy. Once its on coilovers it will completely transform it :cool:

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Nice :eek:

Really like the calipers, need to get mine done i think. How long did you wait for them to dry before putting the wheels back on?

DB.

BMW 440i
Nice :eek:

Really like the calipers, need to get mine done i think. How long did you wait for them to dry before putting the wheels back on?

Not too long, about 15 minutes, did one at a time and didn't drive it that day. :)

Iceberg 172
Coilovers and some silvervision bulbs! Done!

I know everyone says "get silvervisions" but they do make a noticeable difference in real life... and for a tenner you just can't go wrong!

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Looks good mate-lowering a touch & the anthra 2118s will look real good.

What products and pads did you use?

DB.

BMW 440i
What products and pads did you use?

Was only a simple hand polish. I'll be giving it a full machine polish after the winter i think as it's in ok condition atm.

Used a german applicator and Vanilla Clearkote Polish.

Collinite and Victoria's Red wax have both been used on the car! :)

Sonus tyre black stuff

DB.

BMW 440i
Had the CV Joint sorted by Fred today. No more grease on the inside of my wheels and Fred also sorted out the locking wheel nut on the one that wouldn't budge, so ill be able to do the final caliper in silver! (rear one)

:)