ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Re-fitting seatbelts

Evo 8 MR
I'm refitting my standard seatbelts but I can't work out how the black rails bolt on for the bottom mounting point.

Can anyone help explain how they fit by looking at your own?

Mind boggling me atm.

Renault Clio RS182
It's abit fiddly, i refitted the rear interior in mine a while back so they had to be removed to get the plastics off. You'll figure it out just keep with it.

Evo 8 MR
Photo of where you'd lost?

Do you mean which bit?

It's this part, I can't remember exactly how it goes, if I saw a picture it would help a lot.

SeatBeltBolt.jpg

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I'm guessing he means which way round etc. I'm sure he knows how the bolt goes lol

Evo 8 MR
That's right scrooge, whichever way I put it, it seems to clash with either the plastic cover, the body of the car or the seat rail.

Evo 8 MR
It has to go inside the plastic bit mate, so slide the bar in, then bolt to body. Little fiddly, but easy enough.

Does it go in on an angle similar to the one above or is it straight? If I remember correctly I think it sits straight?

Evo 8 MR
Does this look right?

It looks sort of right to me apart from the belt looks a little wrong.

IMAG0028.jpg

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Shouldn't the loop be at the top?

Swap them around (drivers for passengers)

This is mine

D2798717-48C1-403B-9418-9297D58FC810-1227-00000126B646F45B.jpg