ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Re-fitting standard air box

i tried fitting my standard air box back on the other night, but had problems getting it back on. As far as i can see i have three parts, the air box itself, a pipe that goes from the air box to the cold air feed, and the cold air feed. the problem im having is i cant connect the pipe to the cold air feed, does it slot in? am i missing a clip? i know a few people have re-fitted the air box, any help would be much appreciated! ive got a valver by the way.

Cheers

Scott

Was a Clio 1.8 16v

Take the battery out, fit air box over throttle body (making sure seals r air tight), clip cold air feed pipe to bottom as u attatch it, tighten bolts. Job done.

Yeah soz didnt explain myself very well, i know how to fit the airbox, its just the pipe that connects to the cold air feed i cant connect them together, the pipes are the same diameter so they dont connect to each other like that i think im missing a clip or something?

The air inlet pipe to the filter?. Pipe is a push fit with built in retainer ring just make sure you push it fully home both ends.

I think that is the pipe, it comes from the bottom of the engine bay, ive tried pushing it on but doesnt seem to go on, ill have to try it again tonight when i get in.

Cheers