ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Re-fitting Xenon bulb? HELP!

Iceberg 172
I just can't work it out, spent ages trying!

It's the type with the black ring rather than the metal springs.

Do I place the bulb in the lens, then fit the black ring and then turn clockwise, then place the ignitor in the slots and then turn that clockwise?
I have tried that many times but it doesn't feel right. Am I doing it wrong?

RS Clio 182
Just simply slot the Xenon bulb into the ignitor and twist it clockwise to lock it into place, if you don't have the metal clips its a doddle (there a biatch it hook under) just line the igniter up and also twist clock wise, there is only one way this will slot in though as there is a metal pin on the back of the headlight which the ignitor needs to slot into.

Iceberg 172
Yeah, I got it! Attatch the ignitor to the plastic ring with TOP up. Slot the bulb in and turn it until it lines up with the top plastic tab on the ring. Place the whole thing into the lens lining up the three plastic tabs and then turn the whole unit clockwise! Finally!
The lettering on the Ignitor ends up being not quite upright. Thanks Lewbo!