ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Re-living my youth.

Clio 172 sport
:rasp:Hi people, I'm new to all of this. Just bought myself a nice Clio 172!, I did have a polo GTI 16v. Why I never looked at Clio's before is beyond me!. This means I can re-live my youth, back in the days when 3 litre Capri's ruled. :rasp:

Jimi.

Clio 172 sport
Thanks nutnut. I have a Clio 172on a 2003 plate, when my mate had seen my car he actually had the audacity to say it was a HAIRDRESSERS CAR!. He soon changed his mind when I blew the doors off of his Mini Cooper, prat!.

Mk1 16v brooklands
Haha a bloke in a mini cooper had the Cheek to call a Clio a hairdressers car...

Welcome along mate

Clio 172 sport
Pics to follow, not sure about the mods yet, going to look at a few sites. Or if a few of my Clio owning colleagues can
Help I'm open to ideas. One thing that is driving me mental is the climate control sensor!, but I've read a few threads on it.

Clio 172 sport
Hi. Can anyone give any idea of a descent stereo which will work with my car?, if possible I would like to do everything my standard one does.

Imij66

Clio 172 sport
Never did that route, but I still have a craving for my 3.0 litre Capri my wife made me get rid of?..

Whisker biscuit

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 Flamer
Few pics as promised ;)

91766399.jpg

19650395.jpg

71791787.jpg

59404834.jpg

81123302.jpg

13963177.jpg

15865694.jpg

Clio 172 sport
Jesus!, lovely pic's mate. That's my world in a nut shell. Thanks a lot mate you've made me smile again, my wife made me get rid of my Capri, she really hated my car. She actually gave me an ultimatum, her or the Capri?!, it took me a week to think it over, sad to say I chose her!.

clio mk1 RSI
welcome mate , that capri s is stunning, brings back some good memories my old man had a white laser in my youth.

Whisker biscuit

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 Flamer
Jesus!, lovely pic's mate. That's my world in a nut shell. Thanks a lot mate you've made me smile again, my wife made me get rid of my Capri, she really hated my car. She actually gave me an ultimatum, her or the Capri?!, it took me a week to think it over, sad to say I chose her!.

No bother mate, get a few pics of the motor up in the media section ;)