ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Really Annoying Squeking Sound

Clio 182
Hi Guys

I have been an owner of a Clio 182 in Inferno Orange for a few weeks now and so far so good, i have always liked the way they look and now i love the way they drive.

The only fault I have noticed is an annoying squeking noise coming from the front of the car, my problem is its so high pitched that its hard to tell exactly where its coming from...but imagine a nest of chicks under your bonnet. It only happens when going over any type of bump no matter how small or an uneven the road is due to the sport suspension.

Has this happened to any one else....any suggestions would be great...

could possibly be a dry cv joint, check the cv boots for splits or if it has come loose and let the grease out

Clio 182
Great shout mate when i bought it the CV joint had come loose and i just clipped it back on as it had been serviced just before so assumed it was all greased up. Il have another look, cheers again.