ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Really dont know what to do about my brakes!?!!? What pads and discs....

Iceberg Silver 172
Ive got a 172 which has loads left on the standard front discs and pads, but the back ones are extremely low and scored. i can fit disc's and pads myself so now i just need to know which ones to order. I read a lot about not putting out special on the backs but i dunno which ones are good but well priced.

Also when i have saved i will be wanting to change the front ones for the best opition on standard cailpers any ideas?? I was looking at the high carbon brembos but they look black almost and i dont want the front disc to look completely different to the back one!

arrrr help and advice would be very much appreciated.

BMW F21 125d
Front - Brembo HC Discs, Ferrodo DS2500 Pads,
Rear - Standard
Braided Lines, 5.1 Fluid all round

If you dont believe me, do a search its been covered a million times and I'm not exagerating!

330i. E30 Touring.
The black discs will go back to silver in no time.

Also, standards at the back is fine. They do f**k all.

Iceberg Silver 172
I have done a search but there so many different views so i thought i would say what im looking for and what i use it for and see what replies i got.

The brembo HC's and ds2500's seem to be the way to go!

Which brained brake lines are the best?? they need to be reliable as well tho. And do i put brained on the back and front or just the fronts??

Cheers for the advice

Iceberg Silver 172
I have done a search but there so many different views so i thought i would say what im looking for and what i use it for and see what replies i got.

The brembo HC's and ds2500's seem to be the way to go!

Which brained brake lines are the best?? they need to be reliable as well tho. And do i put brained on the back and front or just the fronts??

Cheers for the advice