ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

really pissed!!

just had the car up to renault for its service ,, took it up ages ago on 12000 they said the 172 is not due 2 18000.. took it 2 another de aler they say the same , finally get to 18000 miles take it up this morning and they said it should have been 12000 , so its missed its first service which cant be any good for the car whats so ever so i immediatley booked it in on wednesday to get the 24000 tho 1 done. am bloody sick!! renault is a bloody farse!!!

172 sport,

i posted about this the other day warning about this check that you still have a warrantie as renault only give you 1000 miles or 1 months grace to go over or they will refuse any claims under the warrantie so at 6000 over i think they may cancell it best to check mate , btw what renault dealer was it booked into

yogi