ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear badge question

PH1_172
After cleaning the car today i wanted to remove the clio rear badge off the boot.
I was about to pull it off then had a sudden thought is it just stuck on? or does it have pin like fixings there for removing it would leave pin holes in my boot lid.
So can i just pull it off and wipe away the sticky marks? or will it leave holes in my boot lid? :eek:

182 inside
if yours is mk1 then there are holes but if it's mk2 then its sticky pad. so check the exterior section for a 'how to'

Dont know about your model for sure , but mk2 have 2 pin holes which the clio badge pushes into , the renault and sport badges are glued on :eek:

Chocolate Bar™
some have holes some dont (i thinK), you'll just have to try it and see. Mine left holes

PH1_172
just thought it would look better at the rear with just the renault sport badge it looked good on a photoshop i done

to get it looking good , it wont be any easy job getting the holes filled and smoothed over . Painting a small section and getting the paint to match will be your next biggy :S

M

mini-valver

Spray the whole boot, not just a patch!! hope you dont work in a bodyshop Kully ;)

PH1_172
no i would have got the whole bootlid done if i done it but for the sake of two holes ill keep th badge and get it glossy/piano black to match the rest off the badges that will be done

Williams
Been meaning to ask this for a while, never gotten round to it!

How do you tint the badges like this? Looks Sh1t hot!

STA70219.jpg

STA70215.jpg

Chocolate Bar™
lmao cheers kully! I can do them for you in black gold which is a bit different. Pm me with what badges you want doing, and i'll give u a proper price

Williams
Id just want tints like them piks on the 'Renault', 'clio' and the front renault badge...

How much would you charge around for that?

Sorry no PM, your in stoke and im in manchester, so im not using you:p

Chocolate Bar™
Id just want tints like them piks on the 'Renault', 'clio' and the front renault badge...

How much would you charge around for that?

Sorry no PM, your in stoke and im in manchester, so im not using you:p

you allergic to taking your own badges off and putting em in the post then lol.

i'd charge about a tenner for that, a bodyshop will prob try to charge you about 30 quid at least

172 girl - Hows black gold sound instead of jet black, just means when the sun hits it theres a load of gold flake in the paint? Wouldnt normally offer as its a lot more expensive but i've got some in my garage just asking to be used ;)