ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear bearing washer/spacer.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Ordered some new discs and pads today, thought I’d make a start stripping them down.

Removed the discs to find the spacer fitted which was nice to see but has it been fitted the wrong way round?

Pic of how I found it.

F3104DCA-3794-4E5D-A9AF-C24BF9137360.jpeg

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
I’ve taken the spacer off and spun it around, definitely fitted the wrong way.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I've been a victim of my own clumsiness in the past with this. Mine barely lasted three months before it started droning and needed replacing.

It's that common an issue - I'd recommend that this be made a sticky? @Sunglasses_Ron

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Renault Brake Discs Washer/Spacer - Rear - RenaultSport Clio 172/182 Road Track Race Parts

Some photos of them and info, I get these made up and have 100+ in stock

These are still catching people out, I'm spreading the word to every owner who enquires about brakes

Check yours look like the photos, and fitted the right way round and hub nuts done to 175NM

I've seen all sorts of budges when they're missing, form spigot rings, normal bolt washers and even plastic packaging that some rear discs come in the box with!