ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear black LED clusters

Clio sport 200 LY
Hi
As above I had a set on my focus st and was well pleased with them.

Ive searched and found a few pics of mk 2,s with black/ chrome ones fitted but can't find
Any of a mk.3

I've got a LY rs and just wondered what it would look like with black LED clusters rather than red
Any thoughts or pics and where to buy

Many thanks

wiper1.jpg

wiper.jpg

Randomwithmyd40064.jpg

Randomwithmyd40058.jpg

RR11LB.jpg

light1.jpg

light6.jpg

light5.jpg

light1.jpg

Yep, really suited Kev's white 197. He got them from the German eBay site iirc, if not try FK's website.

Clio sport 200 LY
Yep
Just like that ,very nice Thanks for the pics I think they would look ok with the piano black diffuser On mine

Any idea on price plz

Cheers

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
I dont like them when they aint lit up but once they are, they aint too bad..

Yep
Just like that ,very nice Thanks for the pics I think they would look ok with the piano black diffuser On mine

Any idea on price plz

Cheers
Not sure mate, I think they were fairly expensive but you would get most of it back when you came to sell them.

Clio RS 182
I was all ready to hurl abuse at these saying they look sh*t and chavvy but they actually look really good!

Clio sport 200 LY
Not a bad price either. If you fit them, get some pics up :)

I've just managed to translate the eBay page and have a read , I do like them the only thing is u still have standard bulbs for indicators

Decisions , decisions

Clio sport 200 LY
I've just bought some amber LED replacement bulbs just to try them out, but I think after reading some posts I might have to buy some the have resistors built in , but I think I might just buy them after Xmas as prezy to self .

Clio sport 200 LY
I've just bought some amber LED replacement bulbs just to try them out, but I think after reading some posts I might have to buy some the have resistors built in , but I think I might just buy them after Xmas as prezy to self .

Just tried new LED bulbs and they flash to fast , just as I read they would do .

Not sure wether to try ones with resistors fitted

Good decision! The standard clusters are designed with reflectors for 'normal' bulbs - LED's do not reflect.

Anybody buying these, keep in mind they're not road legal. Having no reflectors will make traffic cops unhappy.

They usually come supplied with reflectors that are seperate for you to stick on. Obviously, they are retarded. Loads of people have illegal Lexarse lights though so it's not something they'll be looking out for.