ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rear bottom quarter/bumper panel?

Audi Q7, Avalanche
a friend of mine had a bump in his clio and ive been round to have a look. its nothing major but the rear panel (drivers side) under the bumper which is directly in the corner, wraps around to the rear arch and upto the tailgate frame on the back of the car and joins to the boot floor. its damaged and to remove it with a dozer would warp and damage the surrounding panels and look shite! does anyone have a schematics diagram to show the panel i want? does anyone know what im talking about?!? lol is it a dealer part or can i get it from ECP etc..? all info grately appreciated,

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
renault will have little print offs and yuou can just point to the bit you want and i cant see it being much anyway!

Audi Q7, Avalanche
cheers b3nje,

anyone on here got it on cd or have reference to an online website where i can look?