ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear bumper moulding

Does anyone know if you can un clip the the plastic part from the top part of the rear bumper?? i want to colourcode both front and rear rubbing strips cheers guys also the door strips, how do they come off ???

[Edited by Deacon on 29 July 2005 at 12:47pm]

Nike Lunar Elite's

Yes you can (as long as its a mk2 ph2) but you will find it easier if you take the bumpers off.

Chocolate Bar™

top part is attached via a load of triangular wedges? dont know how to describe it lol. bumper would almost certainly have to come off.

where abouts are you, as ive got an insert suitable for painting.

they are a total pain to get off, ive had mine on and off loads (long story) now i think if it take them off again, they wont go back on lol

they look great all colour coded tho, for reference heres mine (also a 1.2)

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/967/photo0013a9ob.jpg

I had my door handles and boot spoiler done as well, so thats something you mite wanna think about too, altho I think the clio extremes spoiler is already body-coloured???