ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear bumpers and side skirts

Renault clio 1.6 16v mk2
2 quick q's if any1 can help,
1. will a 182 rear bumper fit a mk2 phase 1 clio (1999)
2. Bloke on e bay is selling some mk1 1.8 rsi side skirts and says they'l fit a mk2, is this true?????

Thanks for your help

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
anything can fit any car with a bit of gentle persuading!

the mk1 skirts should fit..may need a bit of bodging, only problem i could think of is they'd be to short but thats me and i'm no expert!

Renault clio 1.6 16v mk2
yeah while i realise anything 'will' fit to any car, i'd rather get stuff thats doesn't require massive amounts of extra work to fit, bearing in mind i still gotta get it all painted and get some1 2 fit it. any1 else got any idea??

www.renparts.co.uk
Bumper will fit but the holes don't algn on the bit under the boot lid.easy fix tho. When its getting painted just get the old holes filled and drill 2 new ones.. its basic i sware ;)

Monaco Blue Mk2
Don't forget to have the exhaust cut outs filled or you're gonna have to get an exhaust to match, either that or go round looking a bit silly! lol.

Renault clio 1.6 16v mk2
yeah got a load i wanna do hoping to hav it ready by august if not sooner! so keep your eyes peeled for an all black clio