ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear decals instead of badges

Clio sport 172
Hi I'm just hoping to get opinions on whether or not I should get decals where the badges are on the boot?
basically my renault sport and clio badges have been robbed when my car was in town, and I'm thinking about getting
the new style badges but in decals and in white, my clio is black and I think it might look good and I'm not spending
40 quid on badges. Opinions please. Thanks ste

Ph 1 172
I've thought about this a couple of times think it would look really good to be honest... Only problem would be the holes, but I suppose the stickers would cover them up for a really cheapo temp fix

Clio sport 172
Yeah I was thinking about just covering them up with the stickers :)
who wants to pay 40 quid for badges that can be robbed easily

renault clio 182
I did exactly that and got the new style badge decal in white for my RB just covered the holes with it actually think it looks better and removed the other rear badges also

172 cup
I have been thinking this for a while. Although with the 172 cup pillar badges. I have two to go on there, just worried they will look rubbish