ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear disk spacers - Grams

Greg.w

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus RS
Evening all,

Got some new disks and pads for the rear, and noticed the old ones didn't come with the spacer between the hub and bearing. I purchased new ones from Kam racing made by Grams.

Looking at the photos on other threads, mine look identical both sides? So people say they have to go a certain way (flat side out I think it was?) but these spacers are almost identical both sides?

Photos atrached of both sides.

Any ideas? Maybe they have made them universal?

Thanks

Attachments

• PXL_20230602_184509092.jpg
    PXL_20230602_184509092.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 42
  • PXL_20230602_184514727.jpg
    PXL_20230602_184514727.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 36

G. Brzęczyszczykiewicz

CSF Harvester
ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
I thought that when I bought mine, there's barely any difference and both sides have a flat face. I think I put the side with the slightly thicker flat bit facing out, but no doubt someone will be along shortly to tell me I've had them in backwards for the last 18 months 😂

Greg.w

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus RS
I thought that when I bought mine, there's barely any difference and both sides have a flat face. I think I put the side with the slightly thicker flat bit facing out, but no doubt someone will be along shortly to tell me I've had them in backwards for the last 18 months 😂
I'm sure they've just made them so it doesn't matter, universal. Makes sense but hopefully someone will confirm 😅