ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rear exhausts mounts

Clio 182 cup
my mate fitted my janspeed yesterday and the mid section seems to be rattling maybe due down to a mount or something...but on the OEM exhaust the rear rubber mounts were missing and a bodge job was done with tie wraps :S....so i've ordered some rear exhaust mounts off ebay just wondering is there a right and left mount you have to buy or are is it the just the same mount you can fit either side

Clio Sport 182
i'm gonna need to buy two new rear mounts too, interested to find out what you find and how much you paid? £8??

Clio 182 cup
yeah £7.50 each mi mate asked me if i had the original rear mounts cause it will be another bodge job without them nightmare

Inferno 182 & Saxo
8 quid on ebay. Ive just packed mine with wheel nuts for now, cable tied in. The old ones were only changed 5k ago!

Clio 182 cup
8 quid on ebay. Ive just packed mine with wheel nuts for now, cable tied in. The old ones were only changed 5k ago!

yeah mines tie in too mate but a rattling noise coming from the middle...need to take it somewhere to be looked at

172 cup
just done mine this week there are two mounting brackets one for the rear box and one for the centre section there both completly different and are about a tenner each of ebay (the renault center) was where i got mine from. make sure you fitted gaskets as well or will just be blowing you can feel it at the joins

172 cup
i would say something like the mounts though ther the only thing that hold the bugger on and if rattling then yeah it isnt supported somewhere

Clio 182 cup
update asked mi gf if she would drive mi car and i'll have a listen for the rattling....and bloody hell it sounds rough as defo going back to exhaust place this weekend