ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear Hub Spacer - which way round?

172 Phase 1 & 172 Ph
Hi Guys,

Which way round does the spacer go on the rear hub? i've been stupid and removed both sides and now can't remember! (changing discs and pads)

Cheers
Gav

172 Phase 1 & 172 Ph
No matter which way round i put the spacer i get this? its as though the disc won't go on enough with the spacer there (piston is all the way in and not touching anything)
caliper.jpg
I've got renault discs, do they already have the spacer built in? confused!

172 Cup
Guys, sorry to thread jack.

As asked above, do the renault discs with bearings abs have these spacers?

I've managed to get bearing off, we can't see anything that resemebles one of these spacers?

I've a 172 cup, heard horror stories of not putting these in. Please help, picture of said spacer might help.

Thanks very much

182cup & 172 racecar
Might be stuck inside the disc, you would nt be the first person to throw away these without knowing.

172 Cup
^^^ Same, nothing got thrown as I read a bit about it on here, seems person before me failed or they magically disentgrated :(

I got some from renault so if you need part number just holler :)

phase 2 172
Ahhhh poo. I fitted a new bearing to the back of my 172 last week. Found the spacer and thought it was part of the old bearing and binned it!! Going to have to order one now.