ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear Number Plate Light?

BMW F31
basically mate pointed out my rear number plate wasn't working, took it out and looked at the bulb and it looked fine (no breaks in the filament) anyways took bulb out etc and the connectors are all corroded, does anyone know how to dismantle the unit so i can clean the components up, or maybe how much they are from renault, or maybe someone by chance has one? :D

Mégane RS
Happens to all Clios, just take it out and give the connectors a good clean/scrape

BMW F31
have done that but it still doesnt seem to work, maybe i'll have a really good go at it tonight and even though the bulb doesnt look gone maybe i'll change the bulb too?

BMW F31
bought a bulb, last night it didnt look blown, but in the cold light of day it blatently was lol. took light unit out anyway and gave it a really good clean put it back and all works perfectly ;)