ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear seat belts

CTR

Clio 2 rs
Hello,
i just remove rear seats and seats belts and unplug the connector from the seat belts, now is the airbag light on with the serv light..
Already try to wiggle the front cables under the seat but doesnt work..
I remove them beacause race car :p

Thanks

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Hello,
i just remove rear seats and seats belts and unplug the connector from the seat belts, now is the airbag light on with the serv light..
Already try to wiggle the front cables under the seat but doesnt work..
I remove them beacause race car :p

Thanks
You've answered your own question. You disconnected the rear belt tensioners

CTR

Clio 2 rs
yes i know but is there any plug to fit them connectors so that the light stays off?

Clio 197,with megan'
On the 197,the wiring is behind the O/Side quarter panel in the boot.Pull the plug, fit 3.9 resistors fixed my problems.

RichValver

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 16v/172 daily
My 182 has had the rear stripped in the past so it could be that some of the wiring was removed...
My 172 airbag light is on and when I used a code reader it said "rear airbag pretentioners" stripped the rear to check and there's no wiring there whatsoever. So I checked on eBay and some rear seatbelts have the wiring for it so I'm not sure what cars do and don't have the wiring tbh. Standard Renault thing to do tho really