ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear Seats Removed And a Proper Gd Clean :)

V6
well spent best part of 4 hours or more on bodywork of car on friday afternoon with freind and here are results :)

All products used
DSC00867.jpg

DSC00857.gif

DSC00859.gif

Few more pics in countryside
cars118.gif

cars114.gif

cars111.gif

cars115.gif

cars113.gif

cars120.gif

And inside car now

cars110.gif

Mazda MX5 1.8
u will probably wanna put ur seat belts into the buckles otherwise they will rattle around like hell!

how did u find using the clay? gotta do mine sometime...... urgh!

M2 Competition
Lol, ^^ if he's removed the seats why not remove the seat belts too?

Are the seats going back in?

V6
clio__chris said:
u will probably wanna put ur seat belts into the buckles otherwise they will rattle around like hell!

how did u find using the clay? gotta do mine sometime...... urgh!
hmm they havent started rattleing yet i will remove them soon thou.

clay was fairly easy to use as my car had been clayed about 6months ago anyways used it again just to get any lil bits that have built up over time its easy to use just make sure u keep surface realy wet wtih quik detail stuff then ur be fine and you have washed your car before hand :).

V6
Clio G-B said:
mint :)

How did you lower the front a bit more??

havent lowerd front more :).seems to look lower thou since removing seats its 60mm all round on pi springs and koni dampers springs gona be changed soon thou.

Peperami

seats only out shortly mate for month or two due to work having to use my car as mini van at moment shipping all my tools around :(

Clio 197
Clio R said:
havent lowerd front more :).seems to look lower thou since removing seats its 60mm all round on pi springs and koni dampers springs gona be changed soon thou.

Looks really good:)

RARE Unmolested Corsa sxi
Clio R said:
well spent best part of 4 hours or more on bodywork of car on friday afternoon with freind and here are results :)

All products used
DSC00867.jpg

nice shoes. :rasp:

Focus ST
Where are the bolts for the rear seats??

If I get my exhaust done before Donny, I'm gonna rip out the rear seats (just so I can bash my meat at the sound of the new exhaust).

V6
Gweebs said:
Where are the bolts for the rear seats??

If I get my exhaust done before Donny, I'm gonna rip out the rear seats (just so I can bash my meat at the sound of the new exhaust).

I fink theres 4 bolts if i rember now. That black bar thing in boot behind seats has two and once you remove that you can get to the other two bolts whiich are in middle of rear seat at bk if that make sence lol, dont no correct names.easy todo only took me about 15min :)

Two bolts on the isofix bar then remove one on the bracket that holds the seatback in. The other is (or should be) welded IIRC. Either way there's no need to remove it as there is one hole and one slot in the bracket. So removing the bolt in the hole means the bracket slides from under the other.