ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear spacers on a 182 cup

clio 182 cup
Hi all
Have taken off my rear disc's and are going to replace them with new but haven't seen any spacers/washers/deflectors (part no 6000073518)
I've attached some photo's to show my dilemma
the only thing that looks like is what I would call a 'dust cover' any advice or help would be appreciated
thanks in advance
upload_2016-2-18_21-14-31.jpg
upload_2016-2-18_21-19-36.jpg
upload_2016-2-18_21-20-9.jpg
upload_2016-2-18_21-20-51.jpg

clio 182 cup
Yer sorry about the photo's .....but I don't know how to enlarge them (bit of a dinasor when it comes to computers lol lol !)
Like I said they look like dust covers and not spacers as in other threads I've seen on here ?
Are they the 'old type' or am I barking up the wrong tree ?

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Would be good if the Renault rear discs actually came with one of those spacers. They are quite pricey for what they are but absolutely essential otherwise like sonny said the bearings wont last very long.
Also make sure you put it the right way round and torque the big 32mm nut to 175nm

clio 182 cup
Cheers guys thanks for all the info !!!
I'm sure i'll have more questions in the coming weeks/months being a noob on here