ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recaro cs sporter

Nissan 350z
Thats right but its the seat only, with a flat base.

To get them to the spec of the Renault OEM ones you would need to include the side airbags and runners when you add those into the equation you understand how much Renault have discounted the £900 for a pair option by.

500 Twinair
I totally agree with you on the value for money that Renault offer there recaro option for. And get annoyed when people say that its too expensive for renault to charge that.
When I was looking to opt these for my clio 182 when I was buying it new, I decided against it. They were a £800 option for two. Then two years later I bought some off Cliosport, 2nd hand without the leather headrest, for £800...
But when the CS sporter first came out, they were about £900 each with no runners or anything. So for you and I, who dont want the airbags, logo etc, I think they have come down to a good value.