ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recaro Pole Positions finally FITTED

H&R + Pole Position'd Cup
Been after a set of these for a long while. Fittted them yesterday - was more of a ball ache than I thought! Theyre comfy as tbh, so much more fun to drive the car now.

I'll get some better pics later, but here's a sneak peek for now...

dsc0222kfp.jpg

dsc0220f.jpg

They hold you in really well. Work great with std. belts. Think I'll save harnesses for track days or until I get a new steering wheel

BG 182 FF
Love these seats looks sweet dude :) And I agree shud have been factory fitted to cups lol

Cheers chaps.

Yeh they certainly weren't cheap. The pics don't do them justice really. They are real comfy, lock you in posittion and totally transform the car (Having the rear bench out helps too - exhaust note is sweet).

I was hoping the seating position would be lower than it is but it isn't much different to standard, perhaps a touch lower but that's the only niggly thing that I can live with for the time being. Hopefully I can sort that out some how. Might get rid of the recaro mounts as they weigh too much anyway and get something custom made.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers chaps.

Yeh they certainly weren't cheap. The pics don't do them justice really. They are real comfy, lock you in posittion and totally transform the car (Having the rear bench out helps too - exhaust note is sweet).

I was hoping the seating position would be lower than it is but it isn't much different to standard, perhaps a touch lower but that's the only niggly thing that I can live with for the time being. Hopefully I can sort that out some how. Might get rid of the recaro mounts as they weigh too much anyway and get something custom made.

They look great :)

iirc ColinG had his fitted, on custom lower sub-frames.

Capital Seating is the place to go.

Hmm does ColinG still come on here?

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
They look very smart mate :cool:

Have you removed the standard plastic spacers? could get another 10-13mm there for minimal cost

Yeh, runners are still working they just dont slide quite as fast now

Is it hard to pull the seat as when I did it, they felt like an elephant was sat in them

Yeh thats what its like mate. Hard to move them when youre not sitting in the seat but not too bad when you are. Probably could be resolved by cutting the carpet away from under the runners or putting some small washers in so theyre sitting slightly off the carpet. My seats are hardly ever moved anyway.

Best looking seats? I think so.

Me too ;)

Tangoed Works
they are very sexy. I agree, changing the seats on a clio rs is the single most thing you can do to totally transform the way the car feels to drive.

V6 230
Great choice mate!
Ive got custom subframes on mine so sit straight on the floor with no runners, maybe you could get some and fit them to the runners?
Mine on the lowest setting touch the floor lol

they are very sexy. I agree, changing the seats on a clio rs is the single most thing you can do to totally transform the way the car feels to drive.

I agree. Didn't realise how much difference it would make tbh. Car feels alot more nimble

Great choice mate!
Ive got custom subframes on mine so sit straight on the floor with no runners, maybe you could get some and fit them to the runners?
Mine on the lowest setting touch the floor lol

I like the sound of that! Yeh, I'd want some that fit the runners i think. Where/who made your custom subframes mate?

V6 230
I agree. Didn't realise how much difference it would make tbh. Car feels alot more nimble

I like the sound of that! Yeh, I'd want some that fit the runners i think. Where/who made your custom subframes mate?

Give Yozzasport a ring, he knows a guy called Aidan and made me some, they are great quality, although may need some modification as mine were made to fit the floor holes rather than a slider.
Easy eo mod tho with a hacksaw and Dremel.

PM me if you want more info mate.

ST
Stunning seats tho after a long journey you'll have a numb bum, 8 hours or so back from FCS last year in Ali's vee with a hangover wasn't nice at all..LOL

Audi
Cheers chaps.

Look good mate.

I have them in mine and i thought they were too high. I got new brackets made up and now they feel loads better.

Alex

Stunning seats tho after a long journey you'll have a numb bum, 8 hours or so back from FCS last year in Ali's vee with a hangover wasn't nice at all..LOL

Heh the cup seats used to give me a numb bum anyway- I can live with that. Theyre very comfy over short journeys at least

Look good mate.

I have them in mine and i thought they were too high. I got new brackets made up and now they feel loads better.

Alex

pm'd