ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recaro Seats 182 / trophy on ebays

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Ultra 197 ex 172 Cup
as the man above says, look on the passenger seat, and having owned some of these recaro's before, yes they are recaro's everythign about them is recaro, the handles, the adjusters, the back, the leather, maybe a good bargain for a clio

Trader Rating - 99%
95   1   0
  Za**** & Xr250R
well you will have to pay more to get in as my other members all have yozza decats not cheap ebay nock offs :rasp:

but you do get a set of pink ear plugs for when you hit 90mph :eek:

Lmao i almost got a yozza decat but bottled out when i heard how loud they where suppost to be then built up the courage to invest in a scorpian lol i will have to look into getting a yozza decat, i think i will earn brownie point's for what i've just bought maybe you could turn the other way when it comes to the scorpian decat "i've got a simota aero form induction kit" and that's going to be a leathal combo with decat and yozza:D

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  a turbo'd yellow car
Lmao i almost got a yozza decat but bottled out when i heard how loud they where suppost to be then built up the courage to invest in a scorpian lol i will have to look into getting a yozza decat, i think i will earn brownie point's for what i've just bought maybe you could turn the other way when it comes to the scorpian decat "i've got a simota aero form induction kit" and that's going to be a leathal combo with decat and yozza:D

please tell me you didn't get that one off ebay aswel for 70 english pounds! was on there the other day!

nah its all got to be yozza! i have a yozza induction kit aswel! its just a big steel pipe pointing to the front grill from the throttle body! no filter no fuss! just a J-cloth over the end with some duck tape round to stop crap getting in! lol ;) :rasp:

www.fetishforyozza.net

:lolup:

Trader Rating - 99%
95   1   0
  Za**** & Xr250R
please tell me you didn't get that one off ebay aswel for 70 english pounds! was on there the other day!

nah its all got to be yozza! i have a yozza induction kit aswel! its just a big steel pipe pointing to the front grill from the throttle body! no filter no fuss! just a J-cloth over the end with some duck tape round to stop crap getting in! lol ;) :rasp:

www.fetishforyozza.net

:lolup:

Fpmsl at ^^^^

No i invested myne new a while back just took delivery on it last week. Yozza induction kit "I NEED TO SEE PIC'S" i want one :D lol
I've searched the yozza webiste and can't find an induction kit :S

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  a turbo'd yellow car
Fpmsl at ^^^^

No i invested myne new a while back just took delivery on it last week. Yozza induction kit "I NEED TO SEE PIC'S" i want one :D lol
I've searched the yozza webiste and can't find an induction kit :S

ahh well you see if you were a proper member of fetishforyozza.net and not some cast off scorpian decat love child. you would be able to see the yozza airfilter, wheels, lights, mud gards and yozza horn on their website!

if i were to give you pics then i could risk getting kicked out and id be fucked, as they would want my pink ear plugs back :(

its £56 1st payment and only £22.99 every 3months. u'll get a welcome pack and sticker aswel! pritty much wurth it for the sticker as it glows in the dark!

they except paypal or cash in the post ;) :eek:

P.S im very bored to day if you can tell lol :lolup:

Trader Rating - 99%
95   1   0
  Za**** & Xr250R
Lmfao at scorpian love child. I want to be in the fetishforyozza.net club mainly for the glow in the dark sticker apart from the £56 1st payment and only £22.99 every 3months do i have to do anything else for instance i live up to the yozza rep and scare oap's and children any chance i get with the immense noise even though it's frowned upon. I also drive back and forth through tunnel's on a regular basis i live my life around the yozza please let me be in your group ;)
Lmfao yeah me too dude it's fun :)

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  a turbo'd yellow car
lmfao at the OAP and children as when ever i go past them i dip the clutch and let it hit the redline! i acturly have almost crashed with larfter as you hear them scream! once i did it to a school of little girlys in a long hundred meter line and when i rev'd the car they all ran around screaming and ran into the road and crying aha ha ha it was in traffic so kept doin it he he! also once sum chav wanted me to rev my engine while he stood behind the car! i did what he asked but didn't think he would be laying down with his ear to the exhaust! i kind of burst his ear drum and he went to hospital! funny times! if you were to keep up the good yozza name by trying your best to piss every tw*t you can off i will give you a 2month free pass as i like you :approve:

the problem is the sound is so f**king sexual you can't drive slow anywhere! ;)