ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recaro Subframes and Pole Postions.

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Any pics mate?
Afraid not but I could take some. You just remove the original seat mounts and weld in the seat rail kit. They're about £40 per seat kit from Tweeks. You can mount your seat as low as you like then. I think James (BIGASH) runs the same tubes in his car as well, so you could have a look in his project thread.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Afraid not but I could take some. You just remove the original seat mounts and weld in the seat rail kit. They're about £40 per seat kit from Tweeks. You can mount your seat as low as you like then. I think James (BIGASH) runs the same tubes in his car as well, so you could have a look in his project thread.

Good stuff. I'll have a look in BIGASH project thread.

Tav

Clio 197
I asked this question a long time ago thinking the answer would be simple...it wasn't. I don't really fancy welding in seat rails on this car.