ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recaro's and Harness' now fitted to the vee!!

V6 230
After what seemed like an lifetime (9 weeks) my Recaros were finally delivered and fitted at the weekend, anyone thinking about getting some DO IT!!!
Feels like a go kart now (although my seats are VERY low due to how I mounted them lol) and the weight difference between the standard and Recaros was amazing. :)

CIMG0311.jpg

CIMG0305.jpg

CIMG0306.jpg

CIMG0307.jpg

CIMG0308.jpg

CIMG0309.jpg

CIMG0310.jpg

James

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Lovely Indeed.... That is a Very Close bracing point for the Harnesses but I suppose its the only option.

V6 230
How much did it all cost excluding the harnesses? Any pics of the eyelets and how they are fitted?

Cant remember exactly and dread to think lol but about 1100-1200 for seats and custom subframes.

No pics of eye fitment but basically M10 eye bolt into the original B-pillar mounts for outside lap belts, 7/16th eyebolts into subframe with lock nuts for inner lap belts and M12 bolts with stress plates, washers and lock nuts through the cross beam in the engine bay and M12 eye nuts. These are going nowhere in a crash lol

H&R + Pole Position'd Cup
Where'd you get the custom subframes from? Or did you just get the recaro subframes altered?

V6 230
Where'd you get the custom subframes from? Or did you just get the recaro subframes altered?

Subframes were made by a contact from Yozza mate, made to order. They are very low and needed modifying but not difficult.