ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

recent pics of beast

clio 20v

i try me best to keep it nice jus like drivin it to much to spend large amounts of time polishin hehe

need to keep it lookin red an shiny tho thats the secret of the speed aint it paddy hehe

adi

clio 20v

yeh they same wheels as craggys ive got an extra inch on him tho hehe

main mods are 2.0 conv by hillpower with stage 2 mods, avo coilovers , the speedlines leather interior list is massive

mat brown has to take most of the credit cos he did most of the mods before i bought it off him, i jus fitted a de-cat, the wheels the interior and bit of stereo gear e.t.c

adi

Heh, want a full spec list? Cus I have it.. heheh.. and its long.. mint motor.. (well, I have a full spec list of what it was when Adi bought it, but its different now.. heh)

very nice mate would be wel chuft with a motor like that....whats it pushing out as it left craggy for dead!!!!

mk2 172

hahha it did leave me mate but adi had a .4 advantage off the line which isnt evident on that vid, although iv a feeling he wont be doing much leaving next time we race hehehe;)

clio 20v

yeh spec list is even longer now lol

couldnt really say a precise power output as its been on rollers a few times an theres like 20hp diff beween results id say beween 170-185 bhp

jus gotta get t/bs now before craggy gets moddin the saxo more hell be catchin up

adi

mk2 172

muhahhahhahah. i need booster ttoo, il cadge some of urs mate, then we#ll see some 1.6 power,anyways its 172 ass im after

Quote: Originally posted by adiclio16v on 09 June 2003

lmao fuk off im a racin driver lol

wait till i get me 5" tacho hehe ;)
Quote of the month award goes to ............................. LOL!

Was a Clio 1.8 16v

Shiney coolant tank and the engine bay will be wicked. :cool:

Would look good with an air filter as big as a football though! ;)

clio 20v

am after a polished coolant tank jus want one with a sight glass and i cant fukin find one

wonder if r5 gtt header tank is same think ive seen 1 wiv a sight glass for an r5

adi

clio 20v

original seatbelt mount points on either side and the bolt that does the rear seat belt buckle in the back

and no i havent just stuffed it under the seat like some people hav commented on seein em lol

got the other to fit but seat wont tilt forward if i fit it

adi