ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

recent rear disk brake conversion, no abs?

V8 Discovery Clio1.2
i have recently done a rear disk brake conversion on my 1.2 dynamique 2003
axle came off a 172

the abs rings are all 44tooth, the teeth are thicker on the front rings than they are the back, dont know if this will make a difference or not.

wondering if anyone knows anything more?
cheers

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
did you change the sensors for ones off a disk car?

done this to a megane coupe and ive had an abs light up since, im 99% sure ive narrowed it down to the air gap between the sensor and the ring to be at fault. the readings were only .8kohms out but it seems to be enough

V8 Discovery Clio1.2
i changed the whole axle, and the new axle had the sensors already in it, seemed to connect straight up at the connectors just infront of the axle

V8 Discovery Clio1.2
the readings between the two rear sensors is of recomended values, however this value does differ from the values obtained from the previouse axle

V8 Discovery Clio1.2
i know they all have the same number of teeth, as each corner has 44. however the fronts are standard for a 1.2.
i am wondering if the sport ones are 44 tooth, but still different