ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recomend me a decent camera :)

Za**** & Xr250R
Hai

I would really like a decent camera as i'm sick and tired of terrible camera phone pic's i've got a around £200 to spend i don't mind buying 2nd hand as long as all is well infact i'd prefer 2nd hand as you get a little more for your money, i'd like it to have decent battery life, decent size memory.

Is this a decent camera for beginer's ???

Also what else would i need i.e. lense's ???

http://www.mpbphotographic.co.uk/us...anon-eos-300d-and-bg-e1-battery-grip-package/

Thank's :)

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
I would recommend D40 mate or if you could stretch your budget a little bit, you might be able to get hold of a second hand D60 mate.

Za**** & Xr250R
Where's best place to buy a nikon d40-60 ???

I've seen a few d40's ebay going for £150-£250 what sort of price would be ok for a 2nda hand one ???

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
D40 second should be around 150-180 mate. Depending on the condition of the camera. Its good kit for a starter.

Za**** & Xr250R
D40 second should be around 150-180 mate. Depending on the condition of the camera. Its good kit for a starter.

Cheer's mate :)

I'm going to stick a bid on one that comes with:

Nikon 18-55mm Lens
Hoya UV Filter (attached to Lens)
Hoya Circular Polarising Lens (boxed)
Centon Camera Bag.
Comes with all original manual, original cables and original nikon packaging.

It's going for £210 with free postage is that worth it bearing in mind i've seen some with a postage charge of around £10-£17.50 ???

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
Cheer's mate :)

I'm going to stick a bid on one that comes with:

Nikon 18-55mm Lens
Hoya UV Filter (attached to Lens)
Hoya Circular Polarising Lens (boxed)
Centon Camera Bag.
Comes with all original manual, original cables and original nikon packaging.

It's going for £210 with free postage is that worth it bearing in mind i've seen some with a postage charge of around £10-£17.50 ???

Erm how long has the camera been used and what the condition for it mate. Price is fair depending on the condition mate.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Not bad - that's about how old mine is and still going strong!

I got mine from JJ on here lol (above ^) :)

Perrinho

ClioSport Club Member
Dont get a nikon, get a canon 400d if you can. The nikons have an inferior CCD imo, and if you want to ever do anything fast moving, i.e. motorsports, the Canon sensor is WAY better, hence 75% of sports photographers use canon....

If an SLR isnt your cup of tea, ive just ordered a bunch of Canon Powershot S200 from warehouse express for work, they are 240 now...cracking little cameras....

Za**** & Xr250R
The cannon 400d's are pretty pricey i can't seem to find a decent one for less than £300 and tbh i won't be taking pic's of moving car's it will be mstly pic of car's standing still lol. I really want a SLR i've got my heart set of a d40 or d60 now lol

Thank's for the advice gent's :)

Perrinho

ClioSport Club Member
What about the 350d? Honestly, read some reviews first...if you cant stretch to the 400d, you probably would be better off with a compact as owning an slr can get pricey...i must have spent 3k on my current setup...:eek:

Za**** & Xr250R
What about the 350d? Honestly, read some reviews first...if you cant stretch to the 400d, you probably would be better off with a compact as owning an slr can get pricey...i must have spent 3k on my current setup...:eek:

I will have a hunt around for a canon you got me thinking now lol

How can owning a SLR be pricey ???

3k wow you could get a half decnt car for that :approve: