ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recommend a look !

1.2 Dynamique billabong
haha lol great minds think a like, i was just showing my mate the showreel they sent me. i would love to work for them tbh

1.2 Dynamique billabong
also you might find this guys work of interest. its matte painting which is slightly different but his showreel is definately worth a look, basically every background scene for any blockbuster movie has scene drawn in photoshop and this guy is the best
http://www.dylancolestudio.com/

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
ok thanks ! I just love the way you can see him/them build up the images. stunning tbh. The way he builds cars, like Audi, BMW all from vector based stuff ! wow

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
wow, Dylancoles work is amazing too ! TaylorJames does so massive commercial stuff for some really big clients.

Also just noticed, they deal with movie images, i.e TV adverts, not just images too

Last edited:
  Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Ok, also......as I keep reading and exploring more, Taylor James isnt just 1 guy.....lol.......whole team, production company basically.

1.2 Dynamique billabong
yeah i could have told you that mate lol also i dont think its vector based. i think it is 3d modeling the just show the wire mesh of the model then a pre render and a final render