ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recommend me a PS3 game...

SG9 Forester STi
I'm near the end of Resistance 2 at the moment and will need something new to play soon so I thought I'd ask on here before I start looking. As an idea of what I like the last 5 games I've completed over a period of time are:

Fallout 3
Heavy Rain
Resident Evil 5
Kane & Lynch
Rogue Warrior

Any suggestions?

Cheers! :)

SG9 Forester STi
wait for the GT5!

Lol, I don't fancy waiting until next year to play a new game. They're forever putting that off, when I was in Game last they said it had been set back to Oct/Nov time this year so I'm guessing it'll get moved again.

Uncharted 2 if you haven't played it. Best game on the console.

Good call, i've read the write up and it sounds pretty good.

Golf R/Leon FR
Was going to say Uncharted games, currently playing 2 right now. Hadn't played it for ages so going back through it.

Id play Uncharted: Drakes fortune first though.

Evo 5 RS
Uncharted 2 or Killzone 2!

;)

PS3_HAS_NO_GAME.png

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Red Dead Redemption 9.85/10 lol

If your into racing/rally games DiRT2 is good fun.

GT5 is out in November 99%

Fallout New Vegas is out in October 22nd iirc

james i might be buying SBK X as motogp09/10 look's and plays too arcadey.

SG9 Forester STi
Lol at your 8.85/10 I saw the advert on red dead redemption and it looked good, it reminded me of Gun on the ps2.

Right well I finished resistance 2 quicker than I thought I would (really good game) so will buy the unchartered games. I've played both killzone 2 and Grid. The latest MGS I've played a bit of but I think to appreciate the game I'd have to go back and play them one after the other. Maybe one day lol, they're around somewhere.

Cheers for the recommendations the 96% positive reviews say it all so will give them a go :)

Evo 5 RS
to appreciate MGS4 you need to try and pretend it's any good by - as you say - playing through the previous ones. You're better off watching a CGI flick - whole package must be like 20% gameplay

Action/Adventure - Uncharted 2
Driving sim - GT5 (Nov)
If you want it to be just for a cheep fun job - Rachet and Clank

Feeling lucky/RPG/Stratagy - Demon souls

MGS4 is very pretty but while the parts you actually play are enjoyable I felt I spent far too much time sitting and watching cut scenes vs actually playing the game. Huge let down.

GTA is also worth a shout and should be able to be picked up cheap. Fired it up (albeit on the xbox) the other night for the first time in ages and remembered just how much fun it is.

C63 PP,R1,,Clubman
Red Dead Redemption 9.85/10 lol

If your into racing/rally games DiRT2 is good fun.

GT5 is out in November 99%

Fallout New Vegas is out in October 22nd iirc

james i might be buying SBK X as motogp09/10 look's and plays too arcadey.

Add me up if you do mate,Jamesp24