ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recommendation for 182 exhaust systems

Looking to buy a new exhaust system for my 182, wondering if anyone has any options of systems they have or are looking to buy.
Feel free to post pictures, web links or you tube clips and also how much they will likely cost.

Cheers

Evo 6, E92 320d
Not having one myself i can't personally say, but Prospeed and Miltek are supposed to be good choices.

clio 182
got the janspeed system on mine now and think its the dogs.subtle deep tone,just right.did hav a btb before but was a little 2 loud for me.btb was better quality tho easily.have gained mid range from both systems tho that i can notice.

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
I love my supersprint but isn't exactly cheap.

K-tec seemed to produced a good one though and the design is very similar to the supersprint/yozza one.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Milltek cannot be beaten for the price imo!

I've had mine for a while now and with the Yozza decat it sounds epic!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Milltek sounds spot on imo. Fitted it sunday, its perfect if you dont want to be deaf ;)

mazda 2 sport white
i loved my janspeed on my 182 and no head aches on motorway .
if i was to change my exhaust on my r26 if janspeed did one
thats the one i would go for . but i love the sound of the standard
r26 with itg panel filter .

Titanium 182 & 306 Diesel
I've just bought a Janspeed cat back system for my 182 for £210 off ebay :p