ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recommendations for brake bias valve with abs delete kit ?

finch wxm

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172
I will be carrying out a abs delete on my track car , what brake bias valve would people recommend who have done this on there track cars as i see there afew differnent options available.

Thanks

finch wxm

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172
20201124_100904.jpg
20201124_100946.jpg

finch wxm

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172
Also this is my master cylinder which came with the car , any ideas which one this is , stamped ate , 90 fittings to a t piece be best for my line to the bulkhead ?

mikekean

ClioSport Club Member
  996 C4S, 135i, E30x2
AP Racing or Tilton are the only ones I have tested which give enough pressure reduction, the Wilwood ones may also work but never tested. Stay away from the like of Compbrake or anything non branded from eBay etc.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Alot of ABS delete kits are just a s**t load of braided lines to run all over the place.
IMO thats not the best way to do it, ideally you want all solid lines with just the normal braided line to the caliper.

Get a load of Kunifer pipe and a decent flaring tool, make your own up.