ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recommended purchase.......

yep, but you cant on here.. IE stops you from entering code straight into this box! On other Browsers, you can do [:)] and such, but on this it doesnt work.. very very annoying.

I much prefer using the [command] option!

Daz.

where did you get the in-car camera mount? I have seen a sucker which sucks to the window and holds the camera but not sure where to get it. Any ideas?

How come it cant see this vid... its a wmv file and ive got windows media player obviously...

it tries to download the codec and fails

S2000

I dunno, I just created it through Windows Movie Maker 9, someone else complained they couldnt see it either, strange!!

320d M Sport

yeah no probs mate, quick question, ive seen the DV2 cameras advertised at £99, wat u reckon to them?theyre 12 frames per second i think? wat FPS was that, do u know?

Cheers mate, BTW car sounds pretty throaty!

S2000

Dont know much about DV cameras Im affraid Paddy, but the one I was using was my old mans, pretty expensive digital SONY number! It was encoded at 25fps.

Quote: Originally posted by DanG on 27 March 2003

How come it cant see this vid... its a wmv file and ive got windows media player obviously...

it tries to download the codec and fails
You need the very latest Media player is what I found - which is version 9! Should fix your problems!

Get it from http://www.microsoft.comwww.microsoft.com

Daz.