ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recommended snowfoam, polish/wax for BG

Skoda Fabia VRS
Roight, up until now I've just simply washed the car with Meguiars Gold class, then Polished it up with Autoglym super resin polish. I'm aware there are much better products out there to enhance the Black Gold spec, what do you BG/previous BG owners use? I've heard poor boys black hole get rated a few times.

Indeed! Black hole is supposedly the best to use on black after multiple tests vs other glazes it came out on top for black cars. Fills swirl marks and enhances the black with a more wet/high gloss look. Don't think i would use anything else for glazes.

As for pre wash and wax/sealant I'm still newish myself and testing stuff out. For Me Pre wash is just your generic snow foam and meguiars wash&wax so no help there.

I used a couple of waxes but but best so far is the butter wet wax for me. Great wet look and on top of black hole glaze.. Serious gloss and shine! However black sucks and shows up every imperfection -.-

Also for a quick top up the muc off wax spray is ridiculous wet look gloss shine instantly with just a spray and wipe.

Stu's already linked my thread I told him to have a gander at, shows the products I've been on about in action :)

I'll keep it updated with new stuff used and the outcomes. Detailing has become my new favourite weekend/day off work job haha.

Indeed! Black hole is supposedly the best to use on black after multiple tests vs other glazes it came out on top for black cars. Fills swirl marks and enhances the black with a more wet/high gloss look. Don't think i would use anything else for glazes.

As for pre wash and wax/sealant I'm still newish myself and testing stuff out. For Me Pre wash is just your generic snow foam and meguiars wash&wax so no help there.

I used a couple of waxes but but best so far is the butter wet wax for me. Great wet look and on top of black hole glaze.. Serious gloss and shine! However black sucks and shows up every imperfection -.-

Also for a quick top up the muc off wax spray is ridiculous wet look gloss shine instantly with just a spray and wipe.

Stu's already linked my thread I told him to have a gander at, shows the products I've been on about in action :)

I'll keep it updated with new stuff used and the outcomes. Detailing has become my new favourite weekend/day off work job haha.

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
I used a couple of layers of Vics Concours wax over Prima Amigo on my old Black A3. Took a lot of effort to do all by hand but looked amazing.

turbo 182
Best snow foam I've used is bilt hamber, not the thickest but cleans the best I've tried a fair few others and nothing comes close