ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Reconnecting the original Cabasse RadioDisc 172ph1

Car  172 ph1
Hello everybody,
just bought a 2001 ph1 172 that is fitted with an aftermarket CD-player.
It's pretty good but I like the original version, that enables the wheel control and the upper screen..
I can't figure out which kind of unit should I order. I've been told that it's crucial to be accurate with the serial nu' of the unit, otherwise it won't work.
The seller doesn't know what was fitted before.
One thing I know - it didn't come with CD-changer (Israeli market).
Does it fit - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111457753584 ?
Any ideas?

Greetings,
Mark.
 
Back
Top