ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recovering Deleted FB Marketplace Messages

Cads

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, Merc C180 Est
As per the title really. I recently sold something via FB marketplace. After a few days had passed i deleted the advert which deletes the message thread between the buyer and me.
I now wish to contact them. Is there anyway of recovering the ad or messages?
Ive tried logging in on the web page rather than the app, hoping there would be more functions, but it doesn’t seem so.
Is it possible??

Cads

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, Merc C180 Est
Marked it as sold. Then after a few days when she was obviously happy and I’d not heard from her, I deleted the ad.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I had stuff up for sale and found all my messages for the add in my archive section.

Wife also says that if you type the persons name into your messages they all appear.

Screenshot 2021-02-20 at 09.25.06.png

Cads

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, Merc C180 Est
Cheers @MarcB. That was a result! The recycle bin was empty but I guessed her name in a new message and second letter I tried it popped up.
Thank the wife!! 👍

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Cheers @MarcB. That was a result! The recycle bin was empty but I guessed her name in a new message and second letter I tried it popped up.
Thank the wife!! 👍

I only found out about it yesterday thanks to the wife also, She has sold loads on market place and came across it.