ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Red 172 meets PC... (56k beware)

'18 Megane dci
A wash, clay, Sonus paintwork cleanser, Meguiars Gold Class wax and a Porter Cable gave me some very pleasing results (and a bad back :S )...

img_2074.jpg

img_2075.jpg

img_2076.jpg

img_2077.jpg

img_2079.jpg

img_2080.jpg

looks great

i hate stone chips :(:( but gonna get themif you drive your car so just have to live with it!

got gold class wax in my cleaning tub but havent really used it on the clio i dont think

'18 Megane dci
The GC wax smells good enough to eat GuyS! Had some P21s wax delivered today, shame it didn't arrive last week, had to pop the Meguiars on instead.

106 GTi
At least now you can touch them up, wet sand and polish the sanding marks away easily though Dave.

Gold Glass would'nt have been my choice, have 2 bottles here, only used it about twice but found it a pain on and off! You will love the P21s.

'18 Megane dci
The jar of the P21s says it all really, believe in your products... "We think this jar contains the finest wax money can buy at any price".

Touch up paint comes in to the local Arnolds tomorrow, might give the wet sand a try, any particular grades you recommend Rich?

'18 Megane dci
Initially about 30-35mm on KW coilovers, but I keep being told its dropped more now, they've been on for just over 12 months now. (splendid things they are too)

'18 Megane dci
benclelland said:
Paintwork looks awesome, really like that colour. It's crying out for some tyre dressing though ;)

I only use it when I plan on not driving much, I think it's dangerous, understeer city when it's on.

'18 Megane dci
Must remember that one Blue ;)

Just ordered some 3600, 4000, 6000, 8000, and 12000 sand paper from a model company for the stone chip repair, hope they aren't too harsh. :D